University of St. Gallen, Switzerland
“Field trip to India” [Course material]
“Communicating Visually” [Course material]
“Global Managerial Communication” ISP MBA [Course material]
“Intercultural Management Communication”, CEMS Master in Management
“Mastering Intercultural Communcation”, Management for the Legal Profession (executive) [Presentation]
Università della Svizzera italiana, Switzerland
-“Organizational Behavior”; Master in Management [Presentation ]
–“Visualization for Intercultural Communication” [Presentation]
Master of Advanced Studies in Intercultural Communication.
-“Visualization in Business Communication”
Master of Science in Communication and Economics.
Universidad del Pacifico, Lima, Peru
“Social Entrepreneurship: A Visual Approach”
MBA, International Week 2014 [PRESENTATION ]
“Intercultural Management Communication”
MBA, International Week II 2013
“Visualization for Organizational Communication”
MBA, International Week I 2012
Central University of Finance and Economics, Beijing, China
“Global Management Communication”, Summer Program
Franklin College Switzerland
“International Organizational Behavior”
International management program
American University in Bulgaria, Sofia, Bulgaria
“Knowledge Visualization for Decision Making”
Aalto University, Finland
“Knowledge Visualization for Corporate Communications”
Master in Intercultural Business Communication, School of Economics.
Eurocampus at Universidad Jaume I, Castellón, Spain
“Visualization for Intercultural Communication”, Master course
Program in Intercultural Communication organised jointly by ten European Universities.
Albert Ludwigs Universität, Freiburg, Germany
“Developing Knowledge through Communication”
Master of Science in Environmental Governance.
-University of St. Gallen, Switzerland. Visualization tools and techniques for social media managers. April 27th 2017.
-University of St. Gallen, Switzerland. Communicating in the Asia Pacific. Asia PAcific Info Session. March 15th 2017.
-Università della Svizzera italiana, Switzerland. Experiments in the lab and in the field, October 20th 2014.
-Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, India. Visual Communication for Managers, June 4th 2014.
– Universidad del Pacifico, Peru. Doing business in India, August 22nd 2013.
-University of St. Gallen, Switzerland. “Visualize it! Improving management communication across cultures with visual mapping“, ISP MBA, Course: Global Management Communication; September 26th 2012.
– Universidad del Pacifico, Peru. “Communicating across Cultures with Interactive and Conceptual Visualization: Emerging Trends in Managerial Communication“, August 23rd 2012.
– Convegno Comunicazione e formazione per il progresso della società contemporanea, “Comunicazione e formazione in altre realtà culturali” (Communication and Education in other cultures -with special focus on India), Quaderni, Gravedona ed Uniti (Como), Italy; 11-12 May 2012.
-Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, India. Research Seminar Series: “Improving Organizational Communication across Cultures with Knowledge Visualization“, February 10th 2012.
-University of Trento, Italy. Master course: Scienza tecnologia ed azienda, spring 2011.
-Franklin College, Switzerland. Undergraduate course: Organizational Communication, spring 2011
-Scuola superiore alberghiera e del turismo, Switzerland. Undergraduate course: Comunicazione, spring 2011
-Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Visualization for Business Communication, autumn 2010
-University of St. Gallen, Switzerland. CEMS Master: Global Managerial Communication, spring 2010
-University of St. Gallen, Switzerland. Master course: Managerial Communication, Autumn 2009
-University of St. Gallen, Switzerland. Undergraduate courses: Managerial Communication, Autumn 2009
-Stuttgart Institute of Management & Technology, Germany. Executive training: Corporate Strategy, Autumn 2009
-University of Geneva, Switzerland. Executive MBA course: Advanced Strategizing, Spring 2008 and 2009
Presentations at International Conferences:
– International Communication Association conference ICA 2017, San Diego CA, 25-29 May 2017
– International Conference on Communication, Media, Technology and Design (ICCMTD), 24-26 April 2014, Istanbul, Turkey.
– ICA International Communication Association conference 2013, London, 17-21 June 2013.
– 6th IEEE International Conference on Digital Ecosystems and Technologies (DEST), Campione d’Italia, Italy, 18-20/06/2012.
– 18th NIC (Nordic Network for Intercultural Communication) symposium, 1.- 3. December 2011, Helsinki, Finland.
– 20th annual joint conference of the German Communication Association (DGPuK) and Swiss Association of Communication and Media Research (SGKM), November 3rd-5th 2011, Fribourg, Switzerland.
– 14th ICIG Symposium: Identity, identification and the management of change. 14-16 September 2011, Segovia, Spain.
– Academy of Management annual meeting, 12-16 August 2011: San Antonio, Texas.
-IADIS ICT, Society and Human Beings 2011 (ICT 2011), 20 – 26 July 2011, Rome, Italy.
-Social Robots and Emotion: transcending the boundary between humans and ICTs, International Exploratory Workshop, Franklin College Switzerland, Lugano, June 3-4, 2011.
-Academy of Management annual meeting, August 6-10 2010, Montreal, Canada.
-I-KNOW, Graz, Austria, 1-3 September 2010.
-Thought Leaders International Conference in Brand Management, Lugano, Switzerland, 18-20 April 2010.
-13th International Conference Information Visualisation, Barcelona, Spain, July 2009.
-InfoVis 2009 (VisWeek), Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA, October 13-16 2009.
-Workshop The Scent of Information, Linz, Austria, February 13-14th 2009. Invited talk
-I-KNOW, Graz, Austria 2008.
-41st Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS 2008), Hawaii, Janury 2008.
-I-KNOW, Graz, Austria 2007.
Teaching at the Postgraduate School of the Universidad del Pacifico, Lima, Peru.
Interactive teaching with networked computers (Lugano, 2010)
At IADIS conference with Professor Emerita Gunilla Bradley