Social and Development Work:
Founder and President of Kolours, a non-profit social enterprise for supporting disadvantaged or physically challenged women and children in India www.Kolours.org
– design and sales of handmade products, produced by physically challenged young women
– vocational traning courses for poor rural young women
– sponsoring of disabled children
– set-up of a computer lab for disadvantaged rural children, Andhra Pradesh, India.
– Swiss National Science Foundation
– ‘Journal of Brand Management’
– ‘Corporate Reputation Review’ (CRR)
– ‘International Journal of Engineering Management and Economics’ (IJEME)
– Advisory commitee member of the ‘International Symposium on Knowledge Visualization and Visual Thinking’, KV2012, KV2013
– Participatory Innovation Conference (PIN-C) 2018
– International Communication Conference (ICA)- EURAM, european Academy of Management
– ‘Knowledge Foundation/KK-stiftelsen’, Stockholm, Sweden
– ‘Academy of Management Annual Meeting’ (OCIS and MOC division)
-‘IEEE International Conference of Information Visualization’ (IV)
-International conference ‘Thought Leaders in Brand Management’
Conferences and workshops:
– Session chair, IEEE International Conference on Digital Ecosystems and Technologies (DEST), Campione d’Italia, Italy, 18-20 June 2012.
– Session chair, IADIS ICT, Society and Human Beings 2011 (ICT 2011), 20 – 26 July 2011, Rome, Italy.
– Organizer and chair: workshop “Knowledge Visualization: a Field in Search of a Theory”, Lugano, June 9-10th 2011.
[Details provided upon request]
– Trainer, coach and consultant in intercultural management communication, visual communication, on-line marketing and communication
– Representative of the Equal Opportunities Service, Università della Svizzera italiana, Switzerland
– On-line and database marketing (Germany)
– On-line communication and promotion for tourism
– Organization of institutional promotional events (Italy)
– Graphic design and video editing